Well I got the borders when I had to crash my computer and start from the beginning. It said I had a free trial to cannon photo shop. The frames are on it. I do have some really cute frames that are not a part of that but can't figure out how to use them yet. Imagine that!
5 comments:
So cute how did you do the borders? By the way I stole some memorial day pictures for my blog:)
Cute pictures!! Love the borders
I want to know how you did the borders, too. Gorgeous pictures--made me want to visit the country!
Well I got the borders when I had to crash my computer and start from the beginning. It said I had a free trial to cannon photo shop. The frames are on it. I do have some really cute frames that are not a part of that but can't figure out how to use them yet. Imagine that!
Your pictures are awesome! You are a talented photographer. Brooklyn is sooo gorgeous, what a doll. Your boys are handsome too :)
Post a Comment