Monday, January 3, 2011

Oh, what the heck.

She opened a few presents when we first put them under the tree and then kind of left them alone. But when she started to open gifts on Christmas Eve I thought she might as well. I only let her open one and she was so cute doing it. It was a pair of shoes and she really them and wanted to put them on.

This one is not yours you will have to pick another.





She loves to wear shoes but only at her convenience. I don't think she has ever worn her shoes for a whole church day or any other outing. She also likes to take them off.

1 comment:

Baum Family said...

So Cool a frig. I wish i had a little girl to buy for.. Love the chair, Shayne got Jacee X-box, but he plays with the box Paul 50" TV came in more than anything, he won't let me throw it out..Think that lesson is for me lol