Monday, January 17, 2011

Beautiful day at Brianhead.
"What is this white stuff on my boot?"
"I better brush it off with my mitten."
"What the crap, more white stuff on my boot!"
She did this for quite some time...
I just put this picture in so you could see the tubing hill.
Brookie loved tubing and wasn't scared at all.
She had it pretty good. Dad or Nathan would pull her to the thing that pulled them up the hill and then she would slide down.
Ava really did seem to have fun but she wanted out of the tube in this picture but she didn't want to wear her boots or gloves.





Kalee and Nathan are in the last seat. Marco and Beau are two in front of them.
Jacee was already up there for Kaden's birthday and Kalee is his sister who Nathan is friends with.

Nathan is a gnarly snowboarder. He can really shred snow. Or something like that. But I thought he looked awfully cool.


Jacee looked pretty cool himself and is getting really good at snowboarding.

1 comment:

Baum Family said...

Glad Marco did not send Ava down like he did brooki a few years back..Look how brave it's made her, don't tell him I said that..Jacee snow boarding thats so cool he is growning up..