I can hardly believe it myself but we are having another baby and it is a boy. I have never seen him or heard him, I didn't even plan on him, but I love him.
This is a bad picture, he is much cuter than this.
Such Wonderful News Tiff! Having #5was one of the hardest things we have ever been through... and HE is worth it ALLLLLL!!! Congratulations to you, Marco and the kiddos. Hang in there, you are a SuperMOM. *Hugs*
9 comments:
I Love Him Too!
Congratulations! Was this planned? Hahaha. I am so excited for you.
I'm so excited for you! Yeah! I hope you have been feeling OK! Miss ya!
Oh I miss you. Congratulations!!!
Oh yay! Maybe we can arrange a marriage since our babies are going to be born at almost the exact same time :)
Oh MY HECK! How fun!!
I am so excited for you guys...
Thats so cool.. I'm so happy for you all..He is pretty cute.
Just heard the news Sunday night--so excited for you! Hope you're feeling okay :) Send Brooklyn (and Ava, too) anytime so you can nap!
Such Wonderful News Tiff! Having #5was one of the hardest things we have ever been through... and HE is worth it ALLLLLL!!! Congratulations to you, Marco and the kiddos. Hang in there, you are a SuperMOM. *Hugs*
Post a Comment