Monday, July 26, 2010

Yankee Meadow


Ava seemed to enjoy camping. She was a very good girl.
Ella and Brooklyn
McKay









We stayed for 4 days which may be a record for me. But I have really surprised myself because I have loved it. I don't like bugs and I don't like being dirty but once you get past that is so nice to be outdoors. The smells the scenery and the food are wonderful.






We went fishing, played a couple games of baseball, frisbee, rode the 4-wheeler and went for a drive up to Brian head.











We went with the Wrights (who are awesome) and Cody came down and stayed too (who is also awesome).

Her shirt should say dirt brown instead of pink.

Carl is the master of fire building.












The water was very cold but this was the only way Nathan wanted to take a bath.
Too cold for Jacee.






The summer of camping...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! How fun to be in the great outdoors! Love ya!