We went for a ride to find big horn sheep and we found them. It was pretty cool to see and we also had a chance to see Marco run like a little girl. He had walked over to a watering barrel to see if it had water and next thing I knew he was yelling and running towards us. I thought for sure a mountain lion or grizzly bear was going to come up out of the hole with it's teeth bared and chasing him by the way he looked. I was yelling at the kids to get in the truck and I was getting ready to start the engine so Marco could just jump in and drive away. And then we all heard it. The rattle of a rattle snake. Marco hates snakes and so this may be the mother of all snakes. I didn't see it but heard it rattle a few times and that was enough for me. We also seen rabbits and quails, barrel cactus and Joshua trees.
Aug. 3 - 8 (Week 10)
6 days ago
2 comments:
Ha thats funny. Brian took brady for a 4wheeler ride once they saw and snake in the road and brian shot it and then ran over it mulitiple times with the 4wheeler. Apparently both of our husbands hate snakes =)
Thats so funny..I wish you would of got it on video lol
The goats are cool..
Post a Comment