Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4th Of JuLy

Cutie patooties!
Poor Ava!
Jacee is so annoyed with me...welcome to my life story.
Amanda is the sweetest cousin to Brooklyn. Let her ride in the parade, blinged her out with americana accessories, tried to give her a ride on her horse and carried her when she was sad.
Marco and his sister Holly.


Baby Bling
I know this is either Jani or Josi with Brooklyn.

Punk at the parade in his self made "vote for nathan" T-shirt.

These two have both been blessed with the Gift of Gab.


Jody, Amy and Joseph
Me and Punk.

Grandpa and Tator.


We spent a couple nights with Grandma Ann and a few nights with Grandma and Grandpa Defa.
We went to a funeral, a wedding, a rodeo and a parade.

2 comments:

Norris Fam said...

Sounds like a move..."A funeral, a wedding, a rodeo and a parade", I bet it would get great reviews :)

Baum Family said...

Your so funny.. I love The two gabbers :) That was so funny and true..I glad you got to spend time with your mom too.LOL