Her new ride. She is either kissing Elmo or eating his eyeballs.
The kids and I took Ava to McDonald's for lunch and made what I believe might be her favorite dinner which is spaghetti. Then cupcakes and ice cream for dessert...her favorite part of the day.
6 comments:
She is wonderful. I love her and miss her. Give her a big kiss for me!
She is ADoRAblE!!!!
Hayden got that same ride when he turned one, its still a fav~
She is so cute. I can't believe she is one already. Time goes by too fast.
Oh man. She couldn't be more adorable!
Happy Happy birthday Ava!! She is so adorable & looks so big!! She looks more like a little girl than a baby!! Time for another! LOL
Oh Tiff she is just Precious! Wish we were closer...
They are each growing so much, you have a Beautiful Family!!! Love to you!
Post a Comment