Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back to School



His last first day of elementary school. sigh. He looks much happier this first day then last year's first day.
Tyson and Christian are in his class this year.

Love Mr. Quann... As a teacher of course. Now that sounds creepy. Oh but I do love him, as a teacher.

Brooklyn didn't want him to leave. He didn't want anyone to see him hugging his sister.






Last year and this year. I think Jacee has really grown up a lot this last year. sigh.
Kirk and Jacee ready to start the 9th grade.


Brooklyn is still home enjoying the summer. Preschool starts in September for her.

5 comments:

Just Us said...

I can't believe how much Jacee has grown. He's as tall as his tall friend.

Kara said...

They both look so handsome. I can see why Jacee has been eating like a horse. He has grown a ton. Since your kids are at school my kids want to come and spend the rest of their summer with you=)

Anonymous said...

Jacee's gotta be a foot taller than last year! WOW! They look so handsome in their new school clothes!

Sherry said...

Wow--Jacee has had one heck of a growth spurt!

Baum Family said...

Nathan looks so much more happy..That was way sad last year.
Jacee is growning thats so cool for him lol