Trunk-or-Treat was this last Saturday. Nathan was Elvis but I didn't get a chance to take very many pictures of him as he has always just "left the building" and can't seem to keep his accessories on. In his defense he said his fans wouldn't leave him alone. Brooklyn was Supergirl and man was she pink. Her hair looked like pink fire. Baby was bat girl. She was kind of disrespectful and spit up all over her costume. And to top things off she slept in the car during all of the excitement.
Aug. 3 - 8 (Week 10)
6 days ago








6 comments:
OH my gosh those are some cute kids. I can't believe how big AVA is getting. Love the elvis costume!
I love your description of the night! You are so funny and whitty! haha Very very cute kids!
You are pretty funny lol They all look great your so creative. Jacee to big for this? Gosh thats sad lol
Ava looks so cute..
Darling costumes!!
Cute costumes! Your kids have a way fun MOM!! I can't believe how big Ava is, adorable! Hope you are doin' good!
The girls are so stinkin' cute... I love both of their costumes!
Post a Comment