
I don't know if you remember but when I was five months pregnant they could see that Ava had an enlarged kidney. Last week she had an ultrasound to follow up and they found her left kidney is still larger. Worst case is that she would have to get surgery to remove the blockage or it is possible to clear up on it's own. She is now on an antibiotic to prevent any infections. I was upset but now I am just grateful that they were able to find this out so soon and treat her before she ever even has any problems. She is going to see a specialist in the first part of November so we will know more then. She is perfectly happy and healthy otherwise. These little people just come in to your lives and make you love them so much so fast. She truly is a blessing.
5 comments:
look at those sweet baby girls. I swear Ava looks more like you every day=)
I'm sorry to hear that about Ava. I hope you hear good news in Nov. She is so beautiful!
I hope they figure the kidney out, don't worry she looks so healthy. I think she looks like Marco lol
Brookie looks like you ..Cannot wait to see them this weekend:)
I'm so sorry that Ava is worrying you--but I'm sure everything will be fine.
LOVE Brookie's hair!
Such beautiful little girls.
Post a Comment