Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blue Bunny, Bikes and Planes


Brooklyn's preschool took a field trip to Blue Bunny a few weeks ago.


Brookie making her own waffle cone.



View of St. George from the airport. I have always wanted to watch the airplanes take off for no particular reason so I took the kids up there and did it. I thought it was pretty cool actually.


Brooklyn knows how to ride her bike without training wheels! I was watching her ride and realized her training wheels weren't even toucing the ground. This is exclusive video of her actual first attempts. Marco may have been upset that he didn't get to help her but I didn't really think she would do it so quickly. It was a definite highlight to my week.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Love the pictures. And by the way I love your new header so festive=)Good Job Brookie you are getting to big!

Norris Fam said...

I want to be in their preschool...that waffle cone looks soooo yummy!

I can't believe she is riding a 2 wheeler, she looks so little on that bike!

Baum Family said...

Wow she is getting so big.. You'll never catch her now lol you need me down there to hel you chase..:)

Baum Family said...

Help