Monday, June 22, 2009

Soakin up the Sun

Nathan took swimming lessons and did a great job.





Brooklyn took swimming lessons for the first time and was not afraid at all in fact she was a bit of a stinker. She kept swimming away from the teachers and laughing as they chased her. I don't think they thought she was funny. I assumed she would be to shy to be so mischievous but I was wrong. That smile never left her face while in the water so it was hard to get mad at her when she was having so much fun. She loves the water.


Brooklyn kept asking daddy for a pool and I knew he couldn't resist her for very long. Nathan couldn't resist getting in it either but soon realized it wasn't really as fun as it looked. The weather has been unusually nice (not too hot), so it has been nice.

1 comment:

Baum Family said...

She is not a stinker lol