
My handsome boy.
We showed Brooklyn this rainbow and when she finally seen it she said "Whoa, who made that?" How cute is that? I love that she loved to look at it. Nathan answered her by saying "Heavenly Father made it." So he gets cute points too. It was very pretty outside last night with the combo of sun, rain, thunder and rainbows.
Poor Brookie has been a prisoner in her own home as of recently. Because of too many successful escapes and trips to various neighbors homes I resorted to buying door locks that are Brookie proof. She is not happy being cooped up, but she is safe. Whenever someone goes out in the garage she will open up the little cat door and stick her little hand out of it and yell something like "Where are you going? Can I come out out too? I won't run away. Can I ride my bike?" But don't let those big blue eyes fool you...she will run away and you will have to run down the street to catch her.
We showed Brooklyn this rainbow and when she finally seen it she said "Whoa, who made that?" How cute is that? I love that she loved to look at it. Nathan answered her by saying "Heavenly Father made it." So he gets cute points too. It was very pretty outside last night with the combo of sun, rain, thunder and rainbows.
Poor Brookie has been a prisoner in her own home as of recently. Because of too many successful escapes and trips to various neighbors homes I resorted to buying door locks that are Brookie proof. She is not happy being cooped up, but she is safe. Whenever someone goes out in the garage she will open up the little cat door and stick her little hand out of it and yell something like "Where are you going? Can I come out out too? I won't run away. Can I ride my bike?" But don't let those big blue eyes fool you...she will run away and you will have to run down the street to catch her.




7 comments:
It won't be long before little houdini finds a way out of those locks. It will probably be around the time the baby is born. haha
That is the cutest most funniest story I have ever heard she is way to cuuute!!!!
I love watermelon too. I haven't been able to get enough of it my whole pregnancy.
That is funny she so cute..She must be a free spirit lol
I wish I could come help you patrol.
I hope your not too hot down there, it has finaly stoped raining here, hope your feeling well, I will find time to call before the baby I promise, they just put me in scouts over the Bears, one more thing lol
if you need some tips on keeping certain little blue eyed girls in the yard/house let me know, we have a houdini, runner at our house too! lol
Brookie is so adorable it would be really hard to say no to her.....
Send Brookie over to play with Olivia anytime--our backyard is locked up tight--to contain 3 year olds!
Way cute pics! Your kids are getting so big! Brookie is so adorable such a cute story!
Post a Comment