Monday, June 1, 2009




I just thought it was so sweet of my children to be so thoughtful on my birthday that I had to post it. Just when you think they are going to drive you crazy they do something sweet. Jacee made me pancakes from scratch in the shape of a 34, and he made me a birthday banner. Nathan insisted on cooking dinner but when Marco brought dinner home he decided to decorate the table. Brooklyn told me it was her birthday and wanted a Barbie cake. She is still in the selfish stage I guess. Marco was very sweet as well and even brought me home a cake!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

That is so sweet! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Baum Family said...

What great bunch of kids, looks like you had a great day lol glad Marco was nice, I know he can be :)

Anonymous said...

That is really cute! I hope you had a great birthday, I txted you on your big day, I hope you got it!

Christie said...

What a sweet family you have!
I am glad that you had a nice birthday, you deserve it!! =)

Sherry said...

Okay, I was totally thinking you were like 3 or 4 years younger than me. How funny that you're 2 years older. You look great (even miserably pregnant)!