I have really been wanting to take Brooklyn to Build-a-Bear for a long time. I felt like she was finally old enough to enjoy it and Dad wasn't with us to tell us no.haha. With a little persuasion she picked Hello Kitty. I think the dang cat is the cutest thing ever! She doesn't love it as much as I hoped but I got it out of my system.
Aug. 3 - 8 (Week 10)
6 days ago



3 comments:
I have gone in there with Cindy and her girls, I have wished many times that Savanah would desire to do Build a bear, but to no avail....
I am glad you got to experience it with Brookie! =)
Gotta love Brookies BIG BLUE eyes!
Thats so cute, I wish I had a girl so I could go.. I bet Shayne would love it, his dad not so much lol
They have build a Bear Birthday Partys in Altamont Amy Bagleys grand daughters went to a couple, they come right too your house, sure it cost a little, maybe you should of married that Shiner LOl
JK don't tell marco :)
Post a Comment