

Why has my 2 1/2 year old started to suck her thumb? I will blame it on the nursery since that is where it all began. I thought it would go away, just a phase, but we are now on week 3 (maybe 4). And just recently she has started rubbing her ear lobes while sucking her thumb. Is she nervous? Is she worried? She is the most pampered girl I know so I can't think of a thing that would make her upset. I give this new habit of hers 2 thumbs down.
7 comments:
She is one of the cutest thumb suckers I have ever seen=)
I can't believe she is still sucking that thumb!! I'm still going the rounds with Chloe, let me know if you have any luck!!
Two year olds are SO unpredictable! Good luck getting her to stop--Kristen Stum will have some ideas for you.
I think she taught Ellie that when we were over, because she is sucking her thumb too!!
Tiffany,
Brooklyn is gorgeous! That thumb sucking is so hard to break but I agree that she is a cute thumb sucker!!:-)
She is so beautiful it doesn't matter!
Post a Comment