Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Coronodo Beach




The kids loved the beach. It was a cloudy day but the weather was perfect. I don't know what it is about the beach but it is so calming for me and entertaining for the kids.





6 comments:

Kara said...

Those pictures are so cute. Im so jealous of the beach. Your hair looks so cute. By the way I hope paislee inherits brooklyns swim suit one day that is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

What a great time you guys had! I am also very jealous!! I love the beach and Seaworld!

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks fun, I like your hair too. Been a long time since I've seen a beach..What great pictures, notice Marco's taking the camera, I like seeing pictures of you too. The kids are so cute sure looks like they had fun, Elmo does look real scarey. Was Marco to scared to take her and made Jacee?
Nathan looks so cute, he was loving it..
Are computer crashed and we just got a new one trying to learn how to use it, so I can blog again. Had to get up early for my turn.I really missed your blog page, Love ya

Anonymous said...

Gosh Don't know why it's say's
anonymous..I guess it's the new computer.LOL

Ralaina said...

I like seeing more pictures of you to. I love your hair, you look awesome!

Sherry said...

It's great to see you in the pictures for a change--way to go Marco! (and um, could you you tell Lynn to pick up a camera once in a while?)