I Love Sea World! I really am amazed by the killer whales and could watch them all day.



I secretly loved that Sesame Street was there and could not wait for Brooklyn to see Elmo.
She was excited but did not want to get to close so Jacee went up with her for the picture. Of course Elmo wasn't available for pictures. Oh well we love Abby and Cookie Monster too. I forced Nathan to get his picture with cookie monster and it was worth it. Cookie Monster kept hugging him and it was adorable.

I secretly loved that Sesame Street was there and could not wait for Brooklyn to see Elmo.
3 comments:
I want to go so bad. Brookie's hair is getting so long. Would you get here and see me already!
So fun--I love Sea World!
What a fun trip! Awesome pictures of the kids at sunset. You should figure out how you can make money off your blog or your kids-they are both so dang cute!!!
Post a Comment