This is the hotel we stayed at while in San Diego last week. The rooms were just ok but the surrounding area was amazing. Right out our front door was the marina where you could rent paddle boats or bikes and we watched the fireworks from Sea World every night at 10:00. Around the corner was a huge grassy area with huge palm trees and a bike trail. The hotel had two pools one overlooking the bay

and the other was surrounded by vegetation. They had lots of activities for kids but the only one we did was the movie by the pool. This was a very nice place to stay.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh I love the picture of Marco and Brooklyn in black and white it is awesome. Looks like you had a great time. Next time we will have to go with you!
I would have to agree It is a very cute pic and the one of the boys... I too love Sea World and San Diego it is one of my favorite places to be! I am always free if you need anymore guests on your next trip :) Miss ya
You need to frame the close up of Brooklyn & Marco & hang it up--darling!
Looks like you all had a great time! What a fun vacation! We need to take our kids to Sea world soon. I haven't been to Coronodo Island for years! The beach pictures you posted of Coronodo Beach reminded me I need to go back some day!
Post a Comment