Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sick Boy, Sleepy Girl and Dad's Day

Nathan has been a sick little boy for the last 4 days. But with some doctor visits and lots of love and attention he is finally feeling better. I have really missed the energy he brings to our home.

Brooklyn was asleep on the couch when she fell off and just continued to sleep like this on the floor. I love the bum in the air pose.

I don't think Dad's get enough credit for being dads. Maybe they are not always as hands on as moms are but they are so important in guiding the future or path that their children might take. Their approval and love means so much to their kids. I feel like my kids are so lucky to have such a dad that they can look up to and always know he will be there for them. Thanks for being such a good daddy!

6 comments:

Kara said...

So glad your feeling better Nathan. Love the pictures of Brookie sleeping:)

Baum Family said...

Poor Nathan, I hope he is back to his self soon. Marco is a good Dad,I love the picture he sure is a sucker for Brookie.I like the picture of Jacee Smiling with Brookie he is so handsome.

Anonymous said...

That's too bad Nathan has been sick!! Hope he gets back to himself soon! Cute pics.

Baum Family said...

I love what you've done to your blog, You never stop amazing me sis!! I just love knowing what you guys are doing, My whole family checks in on you, even Jon and Paul,though they try not a let me see, they make fun of me for my updates on the Defa Family lol..

Anonymous said...

Love the new background and all the digital additions, that's cool that you figured out how to do it!

Sherry said...

You've been busy--love the new header!