Thursday, April 15, 2010

Red Dirt


This last weekend the kids and I went up to Red Rock Park where Jacee has been camping with the scouts a few times. It was so pretty and unique. They say there is only water up there in the spring and when it rains. People were jumping from the ledges into the pools. It was so nice to be outdoors and with my kids.














Jacee has been taking a weight training class but I didn't know how well it was working until today.



4 comments:

Kara said...

Oh I think we should skip the shower and just go to st. george. That place is awesome!

Just Us said...

I wish I would of known of that place when we lived there.

Christie said...

Cool Pics!!
Ava is a doll, and I would be in Heaven if I got to eat a plop of cream cheesy, chocolatey goodness too!

Baum Family said...

What cool place..Love the Green leafs. you guys are so lucky lol