Thursday, April 15, 2010

Chocolate MESS & Squeaky Clean

Have you ever seen a more beautiful mess? I just don't think so. I was holding her by one arm cause I didn't want to get slimed and she was just dangling there grinning. It was so cute. We were eating a cream cheese pudding dessert thing and I just couldn't resist giving her a plop of it on her high chair tray. I think this may have been the best day of her life. I am not even kidding.
Nathan did not want to hold her. haha

Wrong girl taking a bubble bath.

4 comments:

Kara said...

When I see her today I'm going to give her all the chocolate she wants and then I'm going to hand her off to you=)

Just Us said...

She is so cute!!
I shared some chocolate with Shayne the other day and I too think it was the best day of her life. She was clapping and laughing. She was having the best time with her chocolate. Sometimes I feel like clapping and laughing while eating chocolate. Maybe next time I won't hold back.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That is so cute! Where's her Pepsi with that chocolate?

Baum Family said...

I can relate.. any day with choc & cream cheese rules..Love Nathans face as he is trying to hold her..