Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kanab






Jacee relaxing and singing on the front porch.

Nathan pondering on something through the window.

HEHE. Baillie, Tommie, Grandma and Marco.


They love each other to death.



Rick and Samuel

poor baby

Ava, Eric, Nathan, Brooklyn and Verlynn

Kind of morbid I know. But he was just hangin out.


He really was a little freaked out so it makes this picture even funnier.


At least shut the door!


Rick was a little out of control. Haha.

I guess these two were a little out of control as well.
These were old movie sets from Clint Eastwood and I think John Wayne movies. I thought is was a cute little place. Right when we got home "The outlaw Josey Wales" was on TV and that was one of the little buildings we were in. Is it sad that I find that pretty cool? Anyway it was a fun day!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Those are all cute pictures. I really love the one of the girls in the grass.

Baum Family said...

Very cool pictures..Crazy family you got there lol