I still can't believe she is crawling. In fact I wouldnt believe if I hadnt seen her little body crawling around when I was down there. Love all the pictures=)
i can't believe she is crawling either. When I put Shayne down on her stomach she lays her head down like she is going to go to sleep, but doesn't. She is so cute.
4 comments:
I still can't believe she is crawling. In fact I wouldnt believe if I hadnt seen her little body crawling around when I was down there. Love all the pictures=)
i can't believe she is crawling either. When I put Shayne down on her stomach she lays her head down like she is going to go to sleep, but doesn't.
She is so cute.
yes I hacked into your blog, I was wondering if you would notice;)
so cute, she has got to be the smartest baby in the world.
Post a Comment