Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beautiful Brooklyn

Brooklyn has just started ballet and I don't care if she doesn't learn a thing because she looks so dang cute all ballerina'd up. Ok I want her to dance too. She loves it so far.Fancy Nancy
I found my camera in the bathroom and was a little upset but each child assured me they did not do it. Brooklyn even said I promise mommy I didn't put your camera in the bathroom. Well she is a liar! I found hard evidence that it was her. She is too funny...but I can't trust her anymore.haha
I love this little girl. Speaking of little girl, she keeps getting into bed with me at night and I told her she needs to stay in her own bed. She told me "Mom I'm just a little girl and little girls don't want to sleep alone" I told her she was a big girl and she said "No, not yet." She's right...she will always be my little girl.

3 comments:

Kara said...

She is so beautiful. I swear those pictures of her with bangs look just like you it is crazy=)

Baum Family said...

Thats so funny, you'll have to remind her of that when she is older lol

Just Us said...

She is so cute. Love that she was caught redhanded in the bathroom with the camera.