Wheeler sent flowers for Ava this week. I thought it was so nice. She was going through testing for her kidneys. She has Hydronephrosis a big word for an enlargement of the kidneys due to some sort of blockage. I am still very hopeful that this is a very mild case and (fingers crossed) will work itself out, without surgery. She has been very healthy with no urinary infections, which is a common side effect. Hopefully we will know soon. Marco brought her home a CAT onesie...I think Daddy was worried for his little girl. Nothing like CAT clothes to cheer a girl up.
Aug. 3 - 8 (Week 10)
6 days ago
5 comments:
I LOVE HER! Those are the sweetest pictures. I wish you lived around the corner so I could come give all of you a hug=)
I'll keep my fingers crossed, too! Please let me know if I can do anything.
She is just so adorable!! I swear on day she will like me! Ha ha!
She is just so adorable!! I swear on day she will like me! Ha ha!
Boppy's are the best and I highly recommend them to all new motherS!!
I will be praying that Ava's kidney issue will be resolved...
{{{HUGS}}}
Post a Comment