Thursday, September 10, 2009

What Brooklyn has been up too...


Brooklyn has been so busy taking care of her new sister. She just loves her, and squeezes her and wants to carry her sooo bad. She really is a big help though and always wants to help out. I just love my big little girl.



She has also been going to Mrs. Kim's preschool which she just loves. She can't wait for it to be a school day. I hope she always loves to learn and loves school.



After all that babysitting and school work a girl gets tired.

And it doesn't matter where she is, whether she is doing laundry...

or playing with her cat.

4 comments:

AnGeL said...

tiff you got the cutiest lil girl i love her big blue eyes...

Kara said...

Love the pictures. Especially the ones of her sleeping. That cat is so funny to let her sleep with it. What a great big sister!

Baum Family said...

Is she asleep on the washer? That is funny..She is so cute ;) Looks so grown up on he way to preschool. I bet she is a big help. Good luck with that..lol

Sherry said...

I can't believe she fell asleep on the washer! That's priceless.