Monday, September 14, 2009

The Chopper


Nathan spray painted this old bike gold and duct taped a low riding seat onto it. He sold his bike at our yard sale and kept this one. It is one of the most popular bikes in the neighborhood. He rode it to school and wanted a bike lock and I told him I thought it would be ok without one. haha He likes to put things together but mostly he likes to take things apart. Gotta love him!

3 comments:

Kara said...

I love the gold and duct tape. Tell nathan I said good job!

Sherry said...

Your boys are so cute! I was watching Jacee pass the sacrament yesterday and he's a little hottie (umm, here's hoping that doesn't sound creepie). I just mean to say that you're going to have to beat the girls off with a stick!

Baum Family said...

He is cute and smart too..