Monday, September 14, 2009

Ava's Blessing Day

In my opinion Marco gave the most beautiful blessing I have ever heard. It was sweet and sincere and brought tears to my eyes. Ava looked so pretty in her blessing dress and slept "like a baby" during all of sacrament.









Nathan gave a talk in sacrament because it was also the primary program. He did so good and was asked to talk about being sealed with his family. I was so proud of him for being so brave and standing up there so confident.
Jacee held the microphone while dad gave the blessing.
Brookie also had a part in the program and she said "I love my family because they love me and take care of me."
We had a little lunch after church with a few friends. It was a nice day for welcoming baby Ava to our family.

11 comments:

Sherry said...

Marco and Nathan both did a great job. I hope Nathan keeps his talk to help him remember your sealing when he gets older.

Kara said...

Oh I love all those pictures. Especially the ones with marco and ava and you and ava. I so wish I could have been there. Your kids are all so cute. I swear every time I see ava she has changed a little. Doesnt wheeler have a need for a salesman in idaho?

Ann said...

Great pictures. I know I should of been there. The cake is so so =)

Just Us said...

She looks so beautiful. Shayne was blessed on the same day.

Norris Fam said...

What a neat day she looks beautiful! I love blessings from Daddy!

Anonymous said...

Thats so nice, I glad Marco did it thats way special, least you know it was from his heart, He's such a good Dad..Your a pretty great mother too lol The kids are getting so big cannot belive they will talk in front of crowds like that.. makes me so proud of you guys love ya's

Anonymous said...

Sorry I did not mean to be Anonymous

Baum Family said...

Some things wrong today sorry, it won't let put my name.. Love HOLLY

Anonymous said...

That was such a great day for your family! Marco did give a beautiful blessing, and Nathan and Brooklyn were so cute and confident up there, they did so good! Thanks for inviting us!

Danielle Little said...

What a special day for you guys!! She is absolutely gorgeous! You always take such wonderful pictures. They are priceless!!! I love her room! It looks so cute!!

Brittany said...

The blessing was beautiful! Where did you get her gorgeous dress?