Monday, August 11, 2008

Jacee in Hawaii

Jacee is so lucky to have a good friend like Doug with such nice parents like Pat and Stuart to take him to Hawaii. He was gone for one week and I think he will never forget his trip. They hiked up a volcano, went to Pearl Harbor, The Polynesian Culture Center and even learned to boogie board. I was so excited for him to see something that we have not and I was also excited for him to come home. He even brought us home gifts that were really nice.



Submarine in the background




They look a little nervous.

5 comments:

Kara said...

That looks so fun jacee. Maybe next time you can take your auntie Kara. Where are the pictures of the jelly fish sting?

Jones Family said...

That is so cool Looks so beautiful! you are so brave Jacee I have wanted to go but am to big of a chicken you will have to tell me all about it maybe I will be less scared... you guys are getting way to big :)

Sherry said...

What a lucky kid! McIvers are so nice :)

Brenda said...

It sounds like they all had a really great time; I got to hear all about the trip from Pat! Not to mention Jacee’s phone call that he got stung by a jellyfish! I bet you where just horrified at first!

Rhanda said...

Hawaii leaves you with so many memories. It was good Jacee was able to go with Doug.