School started today and Nathan was a little bit nervous as he was getting ready to walk into his new classroom. He just got home and said the only thing he missed about school was the after school snack. I hope he has a good year.
Jacee didn't seem nervous at all. Quite a switch for my two boys. He looked so handsome this morning.
I would have to agree they both look very hansome and not so young boyish such young manish now... I am so sad about school this year my son in Jr high and my baby girl in kindergarten... It seems like yesterday we were walking the boys to kindergarten
They both look so handsome. Nanthan does look a little nervous, poor guy. Thats great Jacee was not nervous if I recall right JR. High was hell.. Jacee trip looked so much fun,he takes prety good pictures too. Like the one with all the hooter girls a little of his father in him, I thought he was all sweetness like his mother. But he did look nervous lol that is to cute. Shayne bawled all day yesturday because he could not find a friend to play with. I want him back in school, but I don't want to go back to work lol
I would love to go to lunch with you sometime. I am always looking out for your familiar face when I am out and about. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.
9 comments:
I can't believe they are already in school. They look so handsome. Nathan doesnt look like a little boy anymore=(
I would have to agree they both look very hansome and not so young boyish such young manish now... I am so sad about school this year my son in Jr high and my baby girl in kindergarten... It seems like yesterday we were walking the boys to kindergarten
They both look so handsome. Nanthan does look a little nervous, poor guy. Thats great Jacee was not nervous if I recall right JR. High was hell..
Jacee trip looked so much fun,he takes prety good pictures too. Like the one with all the hooter girls a little of his father in him, I thought he was all sweetness like his mother. But he did look nervous lol that is to cute.
Shayne bawled all day yesturday because he could not find a friend to play with. I want him back in school, but I don't want to go back to work lol
Jacee looks too cool to be nervous! Great back-to-school shots, as always (big sigh).
I agree with Sherry, Jacee looks too cool to be nervous! Can I just say "YEA! My kids are in school!" (LOL)
You've got some handsome boys! This will be a good school year.
I agree with everyone else, your guys are looking so much older!! (and handsome!) It was fun seeing you guys this weekend, we missed ya all!
I would love to go to lunch with you sometime. I am always looking out for your familiar face when I am out and about.
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.
Those are some good looking boys you've got there! they are going to be heart breakers! watch out!
Post a Comment