
I took the boys to a Drake Bell concert Friday night. He is from the show Drake and Josh on Nickelodeon but also has his own band. We snuck up closer and were sitting right behind them while they were performing. I am always breaking the rules like that...

Nathan waving his cell phone light during a slow song.

Just waiting for the concert to start.



Blue Bunny ice cream after.
This is Nathan screaming during the concert. He was a lot of fun and really got into it. I did see Jacee singing too.
This is Drake singing the theme song from Drake and Josh
After the concert we were walking to our car and seen all of these people waiting for Drake to come out, so I said what the heck go down and wait for him. So my boys are down there with the crowd that the police eventually made leave. It was a fun night.
1 comment:
That looks like a ton of fun. You didnt mention how you got a wave from drake:)
Post a Comment