I told them I wanted a picture of them in their club and this was how they stood with no coaching from me. These two little boys think they are pretty cool. They are the best of friends and are very protective of each other. Other boys come and go through the club but these two are the creators. They even have a chair for Brooklyn and a mini fridge. They have an agenda wrote out for what they will do each day. Marco's beloved 72 Chevy has become a child's play toy. I can't think of a better use for it.

Why does my child come home from school looking like this? No shirt with a pop-tart tattoo, jeans with
bigger holes, and I swear I comb his hair in the morning. There is always grass in his hair which he informed me "mom it was gym today." OK this totally explains why your hair is full of dirt and grass, of course. Again this is their natural pose when they seen me with the camera. Should I be nervous of his future?
2 comments:
Now that is cute!!
That is the cutest thing, Nathan is so sweet to include his sister. I love the sun glasses that just cracked me up :) I don't think you have a thing to worry about, I'll send you a picture of shayne after school..Jon was all ways a posing for pictures too..And He's normal, Yes he is Marco !!!!
Post a Comment