Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Caribbean Cruise

Sunset time was my favorite time of the day. But it always has been.




For some reason I really liked the lighthouse. I loved the view of the ocean from the top. Truly breathtaking.






Very windy at the top if you didn't hold onto your hat you would lose it.
Our Dune Buggy we took on the tour to the lighthouse, some small Mayan ruins, a watch tower and snorkeling. Our good friend Cody and his friend Kara were with us.
If you click on this picture to make it bigger you will see Cuba on the skyline. Kind of interesting.

Doesn't this look so relaxing?

We seen 3 crocodiles and this picture of the ocean is full of dolphins. I was on top of the cruise ship looking over and I would guess about 15 stories high so it is a little difficult to see them. I thought is was so cool to see them swimming along with the ship. A whale was spotted too but I never seen it.




Our ship "Navigator of the Seas" was enormous. I can't even explain how huge and overwhelming this boat was. It is the one at the back. There was an ice rink, theater, miniature golf, swimming pools, restaurants, a three story dining room and alot of other things I didn't even see. I think they said there was over three thousand guests on the ship and over 1200 employees. I don't remember exact numbers but it was tons of people.
They took this picture as we were boarding.
These are the other Wheeler couples that went with us. Very nice and fun people. Great trip but I am glad to be home with my family. Thank you Caterpillar and thank you Marco. It is because of all your hard work that we are able to do these things.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Looks like you had tons of fun. I love the picture of your feet in the hammock. You are going to have to take a picture of your feet on every vacation. Im jealous of your trip but im glad your back I was having withdrawls from our 3 times a day talks.:)

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures! We are glad you guys had a good time! I love the lighthouse pictures.

Baum Family said...

I was wondering if you were ever coming back lol Looks like you had a great trip, I been waiting for pictures, That boat is high, wow, lots of great pictures, love that light house to it is so pretty and white.. so glad you had fun..

Jones Family said...

Wow! what great pictures it looks like alot of fun its beautiful... i missed you while you were gone also, i kept watching and waiting for new pics :)