Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rock On!




Shayne spent the day with us while everyone went to Nascar today. I planned on taking them to the movies but they really just wanted to play, so we went to the park. It was nice to have him around, we don't get to see our cousins near as much as we would like to. Nathan and Shayne are only one month apart and they seem to be alot alike. Neither of them care much for shoes or vegetables. They both agree it was tadpoles in the pond whereas Jacee argues they were fish. They both turned into pilots when on top of the boulders and knew some fighter pilot lingo that I was impressed with and wondered where they picked it up. They both seem to like getting dirty and turning the little car shopping cart in the grocery store into a race car. When I bumped into Brooklyn, Shayne yelled "Oh man we hit a deer." They both are about the same height and it has been determined that they both have the same size muscles. Rock on Boys!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Cute! Looks like you guys had fun:)

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed you guys braved the horrible wind yesterday! Cute pics!

Baum Family said...

What Cute kids :)
I love your blog Pages, You have done such a great Job.. I started a page, I will keep working on it..Thanks For The nice visit,and all you guys did for us, you mean lots to all of us and you are the greatest sister in the world.. and Marcos Okay too..

Baum Family said...

Wow what a pretty place, sound like my kids the don't enjoy anything either.. They sure are some cutie's though..Glad you had fun anyway