Sunday, March 16, 2008

Las Vegas

Marco had to go to Vegas for a construction Expo and so we tagged along. We stayed at Caesar's Palace (which was beautiful) it was full of naked statues so I spent my time trying to keep Jacee and Nathan from saying inappropriate comments. But it was an incredible place.




Pool of the Gods
If you ever get the chance to go to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay you should. It is amazing. I ecspecially loved the Jelly fish and tunnel where the sharks and a whole variety of sea life are swimming all around you.


Jacee touching a sting ray.
Nathan in front of Nathan's.

I love the fountains at Bellagio. I was really getting teared up I thought it was so beautiful and then Jacee said "Can we go now?" So I guess the kids weren't as impressed as I was.

Coke Factory
The Eight Coke Float Sampler Tray.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Im totally with you I loved the bellagio. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I can't wait to see you in a couple days. Make sure the sun stays sunny for us:)

Anonymous said...

Coke float sampler? That's my kind of trip!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Jones Family said...

That is the cutest picture of Brooklyn in that hat I love it... I find myself getting teared up alot lately on those simple things that the kids are not very impressed with... and Kara I am jealous....