Caterpillar sent a movie pack for our kids while we are away on our cruise. I thought that was the sweetest thing. Marco and I will be leaving in a few days. I am excited to go, sad to leave my kids, and nervous about the Titanic thing. Not really the Titanic thing maybe just about sea sickness. I am sure it will be fun and Brooklyn won't forget me. Right?
Aug. 3 - 8 (Week 10)
6 days ago
2 comments:
That is so cute that they did that for the kids. You can go away who will i talk to a hundred times a day while your gone:)Have fun!
You are to funny :)That is real sweet of wheeler, If you do sink they let women on the life boats first, so I've heard any way.
You will have fun I'm sure, Brooklyn will be fine,Just like shayne was with out me..Have fun Love ya
Post a Comment