Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunshine





Nathan is now an official member of the Utah Jazz. At least for his eight year old team. I sometimes think he forgets that he is actually in the middle of a game but he is getting better and he likes to play. He loves the fact that his team is the Jazz and I really think that is all that matters to him about the actual game.


Brooklyn loves the playground and now that it is warmer I need to take her more. Just like I need to exercise and eat less junk food and quit yelling at my kids. I think I will take her to the playground, it is probably the easiest to accomplish out of the above.


1 comment:

Kara said...

Just rub in the sun shine while I sit here in the Klondike. It better still be sunny in a few weeks when I come down:)