Do you see this teeny tiny little Girl?

How about this huge sloping mountain?

Well Brookie's big mean daddy sent her down this big looming mountain all alone. Can you see the top of her little head peeking out of the inner tube? Marco said they would not let you ride double and I said well there is no way she is going down alone and he acted like I was crazy. Am I crazy? Cause I really did not like the idea of my baby tumbling down a mountain uncontrollably all by her little self. Well, while I was up taking a turn Marco snuck her up the mountain. I really didn't think she would get hurt but I thought it might really scare her. I just waited to hear her little scream and when she got to the bottom she was covering her eyes with her little gloved hands. But she was fine. Good thing or her father would have been hurting. The picture actually makes me crack up now. The picture below shows everyone running to her side and that scared her more than the trip down the hill. Nathan was very worried. The babies did go down
much slower.
I personally was really scared to go down, I mean I was shaking when I got to the top. Right next to me going down was a 4 year old and I thought "I have really got to toughen up" But I did it! It was really fun too, even though I dug my boots in the ground the whole way down to slow me down. My fear quickly turned to anger when I seen Marco in one tube being pulled up the hill with Brooklyn in her own tube headed up. OK, I will get over it now. Maybe my kids will turn out all right with 1 paranoid parent and 1 crazy man. Just hope they end up somewhere in the middle.



Jacee did do a little pouting today. I hope this is just a phase that pre-teens go through. I couldn't get too mad at him, the little whipper snapper came home with a perfect report card. He is a genius in my eyes; albeit a moody genius.
1 comment:
Poor little brookie:) Looks like fun. Although the snow doesn't look fun to me anymore.
Post a Comment