
I had never heard of this movie before but rented it this weekend and loved it! All of the Beatles songs and all of the actors who sang in the movie were incredible. It is a musical so if you don't like that then you might not like this, but I found it very interesting and visually beautiful. Some of the shots were so...they just really popped out of the tv. I sound so weird but it was a good movie. When they were smoking some stuff, the movie got a little weird but I guess thats what they felt like. I really want the sound track. Marianne I know you like the Beatles so you will either like this movie or hate it because it isn't the Beatles singing. If anyone watches this or has seen it, let me know what you think.

3 comments:
We rented this movie this weekend as well, we absolutely loved it! We haven't stopped listening to the Beatles since!
I knew that you would like it too. That is so funny that we both rented it.
I just put it on my netflix list so i will see it in a couple weeks. i will have to watch it during the day because i can't see brian watching a musical. But im sure I will like it.
Post a Comment