Thursday, December 13, 2007

Nathan's 8th Birthday!




If you ever want to feel like everything is completely out of control, just have a party with 8, eight year olds. Wow do they know how to party! I don't think they even knew that there were a few games and and some planning that went into this day. It was a rock and roll party so I guess they were just playing the part. We did have a dance contest to Nathan's new Elvis CD and everyone of those boys got up and busted a move. It was pretty cute. Nathan received a lot of nice gifts including a guitar from us that is really hard to play, so, so much for that. We went out to eat for his birthday dinner and he chose Chili's because "they sing happy birthday to you". And they did.

Jacee and Doug helped alot with the pinata part of the party.


Nathan at Chili's.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Your cake is way cute!! I think you did a good job.