I was so impressed with this 6th grade concert. You would never have known they only learned to play their instruments 3 short months ago. I kept getting tears in my eyes so I spent the whole time trying not to be the crazy mom who was crying. Ok there were a few screeches and honks but I was very proud of them. I am so glad they make music a requirement, otherwise Jacee may never have been exposed to it.
He is doing great and I will just have to live with his practicing cause it is so good for him. By the way he chose to play the trumpet. He can read music, which I never learned to do so I just think it is great. 
Aug 30 - Sept 5 (Week 14)
3 weeks ago
2 comments:
Go Jacee its your birthday gonna party like its your birthday!
I've read if you can read and play music math comes easier for you. I'm proud of you to Jacee.
Post a Comment