Friday, December 7, 2007

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!






Wow Christmas is just around the corner. I love this time of year but it is never the peaceful, joyful time I want it to be. I guess I do feel that feeling when I look at my nativity, or the Christmas tree when it is lit up, or when my kids are sweet to each other, or when I think about Brooklyn waking up Christmas morning in wonder while the boys are excitedly looking for whatever Santa may have brought them. I guess we should concentrate on the positive and try not to get overwhelmed. Christmas is about Christ and not the "Wii's" that we can not find anywhere, no matter how hard we try (hopefully Santa will be able to locate one for us Jacee). Oh yeah, not worrying about material things, GOT TO REMEMBER THAT! Now that I feel much more relaxed I need to go get showered, wrap some presents, go shopping for gifts, get Nathan's birthday party together, figure out what to get Marco, put up the Christmas lights, get busy on my Christmas cards, and catch up on laundry. I love this time of year!

At this time of Christmas, this season when gifts are given, let us not forget that God gave His Son, and His Son gave His life, that each of us might have the gift of eternal life. Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments: