Thursday, November 10, 2011

Six and Sweet

Sweet and Six Birthday Girl! She really is a sweetheart and always reminds us how to love each other.
 She looked out the front door and what did she see, a pink Barbie jeep that will drive mommy crazy!
She does love it.
 Party, party, party! We had a rainbow party


Nathan helped so much, not only in destroying the indestructible pinata but in all of the games and entertainment. Jacee held the baby through the whole party. I could not have done it without them.


 Ava wanted a turn but when she seen everyone staring at her she turned and started hitting brooklyn with the bat instead.They all thought that was pretty funny.
This was the quietest part of the party.

 Such nice gifts from such nice friends.
 Sweet friends: Back: Brinlee, Ryan, Riley, Brooklyn, Sami, Alyssa, Kate. Front: Lana, Bethany and Olivia.
I'm sure every mom loved the rainbow bubble gum and rainbow lollipops and rainbow cake I sent home with their children just 3 days after Halloween. I'm sorry but it had to be done.
 



1 comment:

Kara said...

Such a pretty girl just like her mama. Love the rainbow party and I love that ava beat her sister she is a fiesty girl. =)