Brooklyn's School Party and Parade.
The little boy in front of her is named Ace. Just think it's a cool coincidence.
They had fruit and pretzels with a fruit dip. They loved it and so did I that they were eating fruit.

Alyssa, Brooklyn and Summer

My two princesses. Ava was obsessed with the lip gloss and would not stop
eating applying it.

The Cul-de-sac gang, minus Olivia. Ryan, Brooklyn,Riley and Sami.

Snow White loved trick-or-treating. She didn't even care that she was slower than the others or if she opened the candy on the spot and threw down the wrapper on the givers front porch. She only said thank you once and that was to the lady who gave play dough.

They were the perfect age for Halloween even if they had to keep waiting for the wandering princess Snow.

Brooklyn ate a few and then immediately hid her stash from big brothers. She still hasn't retrieved it. When she remembers there may be a lot less candy and I'm afraid it wasn't the boys who ate it.

Oh yeah, Colton was there too. The older boys were both off on their own this year.

I dumped out Ava's bag and the thing she was most excited about seeing was...the lip gloss.
2 comments:
Omg love those kids =)
I can't believe how blue Brooklyn's eyes look in that blue Cinderella dress...so pretty!!
Post a Comment