Wednesday, June 23, 2010

AvA


Ava is now taking steps. Just a few at a time but she so wants to move! She loves to walk with you holding one of her hands. It will be any day that she will be walking...walking away from being a baby. I can't help but be sad. I love watching her grow but it is a sad thought to not have a baby in the house. You can leave the room for a few minutes and return to her and she acts like she hasn't seen you in years. Whenever the boys or daddy comes home she has to crawl to them as fast as she can and give them a smile. I love how she makes all of us feel so loved.
One of her favorite things to do is go under her crib. She crawls or rolls under, pauses for a second and then barrels out from under the crib only to start again. I think that is why she has some bruises on her forehead in the other pictures.



She loves to clap when you say yeah. She shakes her head yes and no. If you say No to her when she is in trouble she will shake her head no and start to cry or slap you in the face. She loves food more then anything. Anyone who has food or drink will win her love. She is still a momma's girl and growing into a daddy's girl. She prefers him more often than not lately. If she puts something in her mouth that is gross you only have to say yucky spit that out but if she considers it edible, good luck getting it out of her mouth without being bitten. She is calm and happy yet spunky and active.
You haven't lived until you have been kissed by Ava.


2 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my gosh I love her. I miss her please come to idaho. I think 4th of july is the perfect time=)

Baum Family said...

ahh so sweet..I want a kiss..She looks like an angel. I wish I could see them everyday..She is starting to look more like Brookie