Brooklyn's class went on a field trip to Jubilee of Trees. They even got to see Santa and this was the first year Brooklyn wanted to sit on Santa's lap. We seen him again at the mall so I decided to get a picture with both girls. Other than Santa kept calling Brooklyn Gretchen (shouldn't Santa know her name for crying out loud) it was real sweet. Gretchen, I mean Brooklyn, asked for a scooter. I don't think this is what Santa was planning on getting her but maybe he will change his mind.
Aug 30 - Sept 5 (Week 14)
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
So cute. I love your new header picture!
Love that picture with the girls and Santa for your blog heading!!
What cute picture's funny the both are 4's.. Ava does not even look scared thats so cool, Brookie is getting so big, Nathan looks cute he's even singing..lol
I'm thinking santa 400 or 4000, he been around since I was a kid lol..
Post a Comment