

Brooklyn and her friend/neighbor Ryan. Both of
their houses are in the background. Such cute little superheroes.

Baby Bat Girl


Ava couldn't wait for the night to be over.

Super girl tired of flying so hitched a ride in the stroller and started sucking her thumb.
Ummmmm..... I love these kids, even if they are to big to be trick-or-treating. (Not to mention to big to be a Bee). I bought him this costume when he was 2. Kara's kids have worn it, Nathan has worn it, friends have borrowed it. I am ready to burn it. (He even took the bucket I made for him when he was 5.)

Candy rush
6 comments:
What cute kids. I have to say you are safe to go ahead and burn the bee costume! I love nathan as elvis what a perfect costume for him. I wish I had brookie's eye lashes=)
Way cute costumes.. Jacee is funny must get that from your side.. Love Elvis and Super girl, Bat baby was too sweet..
I remember those bucketS!!
Nathan looked adorable!!
Such fun costumes...
Best bee and Elvis ever! LOL
Oh my heck! I just don't know if I can stop laughing at Jacee! That is the funniest thing ever! haha! I love ALL of your kids costumes. Darling darling!
Such cute costumes!! All of them - darling kiddos!
Post a Comment