Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween HaPPenInGs



Jacee and Nathan are very good pumpkin carvers...so I love carving pumpkins now. Although Nathan did have a repeat melt down from last year when he messed up his pumpkin and got frustrated. He threatened to throw it away and I seen him stab it through the reflection in the window. I didn't get mad in fact I chuckled a little bit to see him stabbing his gourd. I'm afraid he may have his momma's temper. It's not my fault I got it from my dad. He also received his inability to take responsibility for his actions from me. haha. Jacee isn't innocent, he loves to see his little brother in agony. He thought the pumpkin massacre was hilarious. We all ended up laughing in the end.
My sweet boy/ pumpkin killer.

Does he look innocent to you?

Brookie and Sam before their Pre-school Party.
She started to eat this candy and I told her no it was for the trick-or treaters and she broke down in tears. She was really tired and fell asleep in my lap soon after this picture while I did her make-up Halloween night.
She isn't always innocent either or temper-free. I also have 2 older brothers and a younger sister who are very similarly spaced, so I know how everyone picks on her. haha

3 comments:

Kara said...

Im still laughing a nathan stabbing his pumpkin he definetly got his mommas temper (and mine).

Baum Family said...

Thats so funny, you made me laugh so hard..You got great kids, Cute ones too.. But Don't blame it all on the Thomas side. I'm just saying lol

Sherry said...

I think this is the first ever picture I've seen of her having a melt down--too cute!